PicPick is a freeware multi-functional screen capture application that also includes an image editor and several on-screen measurement tools, including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and more. It allows you to capture the entire desktop, active windows, selected areas or window controls with the click of a button or via configurable keyboard shortcuts. PicPick includes everything regarding graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also working time and money. The captured image can be loaded into the internal image editor for further editing, saved as image file (supports JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP) and you can also configure it to automatically upload to your FTP server. This software is distributed as a freeware for personal use only.
- Screen Capture
- Image Editor
- Color Picker and Color Palette
- Screen Pixel Ruler
- Screen Magnifier
- Screen Protractor
- Screen Crosshair
- For All Windows (Fully support Windows 7)
- Multi-language is supported. ( 28+ Languages)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- Portable, you can copy the installed files to portable USB
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Scrolling Window
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
- Intuitive User Interface
- Windows 7 Ribbon style
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, color balance, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
Color Picker and Color Palette
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Pick and Save your favorite color!
Screen Pixel Ruler
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- You don’t have to install any other screen ruler softwares.
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Helps you find angles on screen. Pick a center, then a location, then the angle in degrees away from the first. Can be used in a variety of photography, math, and graphics applications
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
- Cannot capture the transparencies i.e., the round corners of any window; In this matter the earlier covered Snap Draw is very much better.
- You cannot Water mark automatically, though you can add Text on the captured image manually.
- Microsoft Windows XP*, Windows Vista*, or Windows 7*
- 1.0 GHz processor ~ Recommended: 2.4 GHz
- 512 MB of RAM ~ Recommended: 1 GB or more
- 15 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
Download the free PicPick from here: DOWNLOAD
*During our review, this program offered to install promotional, third party components like Babylon homepage, Babylon toolbar, Babylon search. Installation of these components is completely optional. Carefully watch the installation process before clicking on the “Next” button.