ArsClip is a freeware clipboard management utility for the windows operating system. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries is the same order. Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hot-key, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods. ArsClip is a good option for those looking for a portable clipboard manager. In the downloaded zip file, you’ll find the portable version and also the setup.exe and the source code.
- Configurable Hot key to access the program
- Easy to access clipboard history editor
- Edit the clipboard data with text editor like notepad and supports all the default textpad functions like change letter case, find & replace, check spelling, paste as plain text, add notes, remove formatting/code.
- Create new groups using the Permanent Clips menu option.
- Configure how you want to paste the clip board data
- Disable clipboard monitoring in specific applications.
- Allow user to delete specific clips, password protect the database.
- Append and merge clips, either before or after capture.
- Directly paste the image to the opened image editor or the text to the text editor from the clipboard.
- Change type of pasting (ctrl+v, shift+insert, etc) and actions, to accommodate individual requirements.
- Instruct the tool not to copy any non-text item which is larger than specified size.
- Multiple permanent clip groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Keypress emulation
- Form Mode for pasting multiple fields
- Highly configurable
- Windows 7 Jumplist support (You need to pin the program to the Taskbar)
This program requires no installation, but an optional setup program is included. Supported on Windows XP through Windows 7.
Download the Setup and Portable application both from here: DOWNLOAD