Ashampoo is giving their Registry Cleaner software for free today only via GiveawayOfTheDay. If you are using windows operating system and doing software installations and un-installations frequently, you would have noticed that your system became unbearably slow. This is because your windows registry is grown in huge size due to many software do not completely remove their entries from the registry. Ashampoo is one of the good system tools maker and they developed a product to clean your windows registry. If you want to grab this software for free, you need to act fast and install the software with in next 20 hours from now. The download is available in the above GiveawayOfTheDay website. While installing make sure the below points.
1. Download the software from the link provided in the Giveaway Of The Day site
2. Run the Executable and Accept the Terms & Conditions
3. Make sure you select the “Custom Installation” and uncheck the checkboxes otherwise the software install some browser toolbar and changes your browser homepage.
4. Once completed with installation you would be redirected to their website for registration. You have to enter your email id here. My suggestion is you provide your secondary email address here in order to avoid any spams in future.
The Terms & Conditions specifically says that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage
So, go and download it now.
I have used many other software earlier for cleaning my windows registry, but this software looks little faster in finding the inconsistency in the registry.
If you know some reported inconsistency is not really an issue, then you can ask the “Ashampoo Registry Cleaner ” to give exception to that entry (right click and select the last option in the reported issues) so that when you run the tool again, it won’t be reported.
If you by mistakenly mentioned some inconsistency as exception, then you can always go to Options–> Exceptions Tab and select all the exceptions and click on Remove button.
Ashampoo Registry Cleaner can also take the backup of the registry before performing any action on it. You can restore the registry back to its earlier state in case if something goes wrong.
There are few good points missing from this application in my view. The Reporting, which allows only a text report of inconsistencies. A HTML report would be attractive for this kind of software.
Note: You have to be very careful while using any registry cleaner software. Always take backup of your windows system before running any process which require administration privileges.